Interaction Designer I (22924)
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
• Research and document user needs, product requirements, competitive products and industry trends.
• Conduct field research of users and products, including on-site observations, interviews, filming and task analysis.
• Create wireframes and low/high fidelity prototypes of multiple human computer interfaces/interactions.
• Collaborate with Crown Design leadership as well as other Crown departments to ensure that initial product requirements are met throughout the applicable product development process.
• Create UI/UX documentation for software developers prior to implementation.
• A Bachelor degree in the field of Interaction Design or Visual Design is required.
• Need to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan projects and research activities while applying the most contemporary design methods to conceptualization, prototyping and implementation, supported by a well-developed knowledge of technology.
• Work samples must exhibit strong visual design skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.