Junior Graphic Designer
KIDZ BOP, the #1 music brand for kids, is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team. The rapidly growing kids' music and entertainment brand is expanding across several key areas of business, including international, consumer products and live tours.
· Implement design solutions that meet core marketing, sales and digital strategies for the brand
· Work collaboratively with the music, marketing, digital, social media, production and live touring departments to ensure brand & design consistency across all media and sales platforms
· Help design all album & consumer product packaging, promotional & collateral materials, POP/POS materials, print & digital ads, and live event graphics
· Creates all social media and website graphics
· Keeps highly-organized archive files of all materials
· Provides cleanup and color correction on scanned images, if needed.
· Manage development of brand style guides
· Assist in the management of multiple talent photo shoots annually
Qualifications and Skills:
· Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of commercial design experience within the kids & family, consumer products, music and/or branded entertainment space
· Successful candidate is a creative self-starter with a pop culture sensibility who can work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
· Understanding of typography, layout & information architecture
· Working knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration
· Ability to trend forecast a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Applicants must send a cover letter and resume
How To Apply