Senior Project Manager - Philips Design Consulting
Sr. Design Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team representing a full range of design capabilities to drive the delivery of our broad based consulting assignments ranging from Department Transformations, Enterprise Master Planning, Service Design innovations as well as Digital Programs. The main focus of our design consulting activity will be with healthcare customers, IDN's (Integrated Delivery Networks) and ACO's (Accountable Care Organizations) that are seeking transformative solutions.
You are responsible for
• Managing the Project Lifecycle during creation, planning and execution of the 'Design' project.
• Define delivery approach, planning, resource requirements and required budget
• Release project for execution and ensure conditions are in place to deliver.
• Establishing the project team in collaboration with Design Management
• Identifying & supervise deliverables of contractors / vendors
• Keep abreast of budget and expenses, develop weekly progress reports
• Monitor, report, review and ensure corrective actions as needed
• Maintain active resource plan and support operations / Manage the utilization of design team
• Ensure correct registration and review of project activities (time-writing, supplier invoices)
• Ensure (internal) project team secures project learning's and agreed future improvements through project evaluations
• Throughout the Project Lifecycle, secure required documentation and approvals (e.g. from PGM, F&A) in line with defined business processes and thresholds
• Internal project closing in a timely manner
• Manage end of project reviews to capture lessons learnt and improvement actions
Working with our Philips & customer stakeholders, typical projects are:
• Clinical department redesign, interior design innovations, service design explorations, enterprise master planning, customer engagement sessions (Co-Create and design thinking - multi-stakeholder workshops), other miscellaneous design support requests from customers?- industrial design / interaction design projects / lighting design projects
You are a part of
Our consulting team which includes designers, researchers, analysts and subject matter experts. We develop innovative solutions for healthcare providers using design thinking to improve patient experience, clinical workflow and operational outcomes. This is a dynamic, creative and results driven design practice and our work is recognized with multiple global design awards each year.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 8+ years of Project management experience in either a multi-disciplinary design consultancy, interior or architectural design practice or retail design environment. (Experience in Real Estate renovation projects is an advantage)
• Proficient with Financial Spreadsheets (Excel), Planning tools (E.g. MS Project), PM tools (E.g. Clarity)
• Bachelor's degree required
• PMP Certified
• Presentation & word processing tools (E.g. Powerpoint, Word)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Able to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can explore and further develop your leadership in people centric healthcare experience design of both today and tomorrow.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. (http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips_Chronic_Disease_5.jpg)
Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8napTbfNhME)
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page (http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html) on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. (http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html) Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, (http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html) or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. (http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html)
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/crq8ch4x4qh5yjnw
How To Apply