JLC is looking for an in-office draftsperson/junior designer with focus in the field of Event and Entertainment Production Design. Primary duties would include:
- Drafting and maintaining ground plans for events and projects (knowledge of Vectorworks software required)
- Creating design drawings from scenic renderings and sketches
- Collaborating with Producers to develop creative scenic solutions
- Building relationships with internal scene shop, print shop, and production resource departments
- Aiding in the creation and development of scenic concepts and client presentation materials
- Sourcing materials, props, sub-contractors, and vendors for specialized scenic elements.
-CAD Drafting. Specifically Vectorworks (v2014-2017).
-Significant experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
-Some 3D CAD software exposure is helpful, but proficiency not required.
-An understanding of Special Events and Corporate Production.
Please submit applications to Edward Coco, Creative Director.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.