PRODUCT & PACKAGING DESIGNER
Fringe Studio is a stationery and gift company specializing in creating custom product for large retailers. We design our own line of product which we showcase in 2-4 wholesale catalogs each year. Our line includes stationery, candles, bath and body products, and home décor.
A print and product designer who obsesses over details and has excellent typography skills. We need someone with a strong passion for great packaging design and someone who tracks current design trends. This is a good opportunity for a highly creative and self motivated person to have an immediate impact in a small but growing company.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent typography skills
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized
- Stellar ability to produce logical, efficient, print-ready files
- Ability to communicate clearly and consisely with vendors
- Ability to juggle and adjust to abrupt changes in priorities with a positive attitude
- Solid understanding of the print world, CMYK and Pantone
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and solve problems
- Illustration skills are huge plus!
- Work directly with our Art Director and production team, concepting and producing original design solutions for various retailers
- Take a project from conception to completion
- Do what it takes to get the job done
We have a creative studio work space blending a casual vibe with an intense work ethic. Expectations are high; we are deadline driven, fast paced and highly productive. We work hard but always try to maintain a sense of humor and have fun.
- Send resume as a PDF.
- Include your salary history and 2 references.
- Send a link to your portfolio or 2 small PDF samples of your work.
If we like what we see, we’ll contact you for more examples of your work and set up an interview.
Position is salaried, full-time and on-site. A benefit package is available after 3 months.
Compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience relative to our company size.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.