Acer Exhibits & Events, located in the mid-Atlantic area, is seeking an experienced CAD Detailer to join our team of talented professionals who design and fabricate creative exhibits for a very diverse client base.
Full time position with competitive salary and benefits package.
The right candidate must possess the following knowledge and abilities:
• Familiar with a variety of the exhibit field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated, time-sensitive tasks.
• Transforms initial rough designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the latest AutoCAD software.
2D drawings from existing drawings
3D solids and creation of 3D environments
Create reference block library
Support multiple departments
• Reviews engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. Possesses the skills to read construction drawings, electrical lay-outs, set-up drawings.
• Interact with all levels of personnel, modify production drawings to improve fabrication process.
• Associate of Arts degree or better
Five plus years in exhibit industry preferred
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are excited and inspired by challenges, ideas, and solutions and want to work in a creative environment with others who share your enthusiasm, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirement in PDF or Word format.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.