Packaging & Graphic Designer
We are looking for an exceptional, detail-driven Packaging & Graphic Designer to join our creative and energetic design team. This individual will be responsible for the design and production of all printed matter and other graphics as necessary. The successful candidate will assume design responsibility on a variety of projects from packaging to POP displays, to surface pattern and textile design, liaising between internal teams such as Design, Marketing, Sales, and Merchandising. This position reports to the Director of Design and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create inspiring graphics, product packaging, collateral material that help support our brand
- Manipulate artwork so printed materials can be produced according to product or customer requirements
- Review packaging samples and approve for mass production
- Create presentations and other visuals for our sales and product design teams
- Manage all photography assets
- Photo retouching
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Strong, diverse design portfolio
- Understand how to maintain brand integrity across a variety of mediums
- Knowledge of packaging design and print production (dielines, tolerances, press checks, color proofs, etc.)
- Extreme organization and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work with a tight-knit team in a very hands-on environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without compromising quality
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products
- A design degree in Graphic Design, Packaging Design or related field
- 2+ years experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Surface pattern/Textile design skills are a BIG plus
- Illustration/hand drawing skills
- Experience with web design and website maintenance
- Interest in home décor and color trends
- Interest in product design
- Photography skills
We provide competitive salary and benefit packages, but most importantly, we offer a fun and friendly, upbeat atmosphere where no two days are alike.
Qualified candidates, please submit a cover letter (telling us a bit about yourself) along with your resume, and include a link to your online portfolio or PDF document.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.