Team Lead - Product Graphic Design
“Transforming ideas into physical objects that will be experienced around the world is really rewarding.”
With a responsibility split between organisation and creative work, this role is ideal for the at-heart creative who thrives on leadership (whether that be personnel- or project-based). If you’ve already led a creative team it will be no big issue for you to balance the responsibilities of project ownership with the daily tasks of team management.
• Day-to-day, you’ll act as the communication hub between KISKA and the client.
• You’ll participate in meetings, receive and create briefings, as well as understand project scopes (and your team’s ability to deliver).
• With all of this information on-hand, you’ll be able to inform your design team about the goals of every project.
To create real impact for brands, you’ll need:
• A background in a high-level creative role, like art direction, preferably in an agency setting.
• Experience in leading a creative team (and all of the organisational skills that requires).
• Great communication skills as you will be the main contact between your team, the client and other project stakeholders.
• English fluency (though German skills are an asset).
Made for you? Apply now.
Not your thing? Check this out: http://www.kiska.com/careers/#
How To Apply