Bould Design is growing and we are looking for an exceptional designer to join our award winning San Mateo studio on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, you will collaborate on all phases of the design process from conceptualization to production.
We offer an intense, yet informal environment for focused, highly motivated designers. Our client list includes the most successful design-centric companies in Silicon Valley including Carbon3D, Light.co, Nest Labs, GoPro, Eero, Beam and Roku. Our projects move at the forefront of design, technology and manufacturing.
Our ideal designer has some powerful mix of the following qualities:
- 3-5+ years of experience
- strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity
- excellent sketching and visualization skills
- advanced solidworks (an absolute must have) and adobe creative suite skills
- passionate about design and technology
- in-depth experience in guiding design through to manufacturing (must have)
- keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards end user
- creative problem solver
- analytic thinker
- articulate communicator
- strong interpersonal skills
- detail oriented and organized
- must have authorization to work in the USA
- personal integrity, holds self to the highest ethical and professional standards
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format (under 5MB), or link to on-line portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if your background is a really good match for the job description. Please, no calls or sending physical materials.. You will receive a response, one way or another. Your patience is appreciated.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.