Integra Connect provides a seamlessly integrated, comprehensive solution for value-based specialty care. It connects specialty-specific Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Care Management, Patient Engagement, Medication Management, Population Health Analytics and Revenue Cycle Management in an end-to-end cloud based solution, optimized for Value-Based Care and Alternative Payment Models.
We are looking for an experienced user interface / user experience designer to create and shape unique interactions that are clean and user-centric experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with other designers, product managers, and developers. They should be able to translate requirements into smooth interaction flows, then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is a permanent position with a full suite of benefits and PTO.
• Collaborate with product management and development leaders to define and implement
innovative interaction and interface solutions.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows to effectively
communicate your interaction and interface ideas.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design
problems within the product.
• Present and defend your design decisions based on requirements, your own design thinking,
as well as fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback for updates to the product.
• Assist in establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest design trends in and
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other visual design tools.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product,
industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Three or more years of experience and proven track record in a related design field with
sensitivity on user-centered design.
• Experience working with teams in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Experience in health care industry a plus, but not required.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
• 401k with employer match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply