Position: UI/UX Designer
Reports to: CTO
What we do:
Julius is an influencer marketing company founded in 2015 by former NFL Giant Tiki Barber, Mark Gerson of Gerson Lehrman Group, and former Seamless Executive, Jared Augustine. Julius provides influencer marketing software to marketing agencies, media companies, PR firms, and brands directly.
Whether you are looking to source talent for an event, leverage an online influencer for a paid social campaign, or create new content/videos/ads with influential talent, our software is the leading solution. Our software has the most sophisticated search functionality and robust profile information available thanks to our engineers, talent procurement, agency relationship, and research teams.
Why Influencer Marketing?
We all know word-of-mouth is an effective advertising medium, and now you can buy it. The Influencer Marketing industry is expected to grow from $500 million to $5 - $10 billion in the next 5 years.
Julius is looking for a UI / UX Designer to join the company and lead our design team in creating clean and impactful design across the business, from thoughtful UX wireframes and prototypes and beautiful minimalist user-centric designs working collaboratively with our product and engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- You will work closely with the product management and marketing teams to create impactful designs that appeals to our diverse customer base
- You will be comfortable going from sketches to wireframes and prototype to execution, taking customer and analytic feedback to help inform your designs
- Establish consistent visual creative direction for both our application and marketing assets, maintaining consistent brand identity
- Work closely with product and engineering to refine user experience over time.
- Produce concepts and designs to help make our SaaS platform more engaging and useful to our customers
- A strong portfolio showcasing a breadth of design experience and successful executions is mandatory.
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience with particular focus on user interaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of design tools, Sketch strongly preferred.
- Strong visual design skills with proven ability to create systemic guidelines
- Hands-on experience in product development from a design perspective.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.