User Experience Strategy & Design - Senior Manager
CVS Caremark is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As a Senior Manager, UX Design at CVS Caremark you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
- Conceptualize, design and define user experiences and interactions for maximum impact
- Collaborate with UX team members, product, business and technology partners and draw inspiration from research, user goals and the world around you
- Use research and testing to both inform and validate design decisions and focus on constant improvement
- Use a combination of visual, interaction and experience design skills to communicate a vision
- Translate complex cognitive challenges into elegant user experiences via digital channels Required
- Minimum of five years experience in related field.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top notch experiences.
- Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive.
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level.
- Hands on experience with Adobe creative suite, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Master's degree
- Six plus years experience in related field
How To Apply