Decorating Room Manager - 6123
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and Simplicity Creative Group, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
Wilton Brands LLC, a leading designer and marketer of consumer products has an exciting opportunity for a hands on Cake Decorating Room Manager located at our corporate headquarters in Woodridge, Illinois. The Cake Decorating Room creates cakes, cookies and candies to be photographed for packaging, web, retailer facing and marketing initiatives. For more information on Wilton, visit our website at www.wilton.com.
* Lead the decorators and the content specialists in creating best in class content reflective of the Wilton brand identity.
* Continually inspire decorators and content specialists on up and coming trends and techniques as they relate to the craft.
* Schedule and track all projects within the Decorating Room, making sure all projects are delivered on-time and provide hands-on assistance with decorating when necessary.
* Coordinate scheduling of photo shoots of projects with Production Managers.
* Supervise Cake decorators as well as attend staff meetings and kick-off meetings where decorating room time is requested.
* Also, order stock and product for decorating room.
* 2-3 years supervisory experience
* Cake decorating knowledge and/or experience necessary
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software suite
* Strong communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple project, team-focused environment
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.