Overall Scope of Responsibility:
Support the PrimeSport brand (and all its subsidiaries) through the production of visually compelling strategic content. Design on and offline materials and presentations maintaining a coherent visual environment through graphic and copy layouts and applying dynamic content including but not limited to print, web, and interactivity.
• Generates and manipulates graphic images, text into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
• Design, produce and edit high-quality branded materials, presentations, newsletters, websites, from copy, images, animation, and graphics as directed.
• Enhance visual formatting of documents and marketing tools within various design styles and systems (offline, desktop, mobile, print).
• Create logos, and import and revise graphics files as necessary.
• Assist with creative development and deployment for meetings and events visuals (thematic artwork, program booklets, invitations, banners, templates, etc.)
• Reformat quantitative data from reports or output for use in marketing, communications, presentations, documents and social media.
• Collaborate and complete projects by coordinating with PrimeSport management, outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Coordinate with Marketing and Creative Manager(s) and vendor partners on branding and advertising campaigns.
• Assist with ad hoc projects such as internet content management and website enhancements.
• Maintain all job and production tracking data.
• Organize and maintain library of creative assets, photo libraries, etc. on shared network.
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
• Communicate with management teams and client on job status or deadline issues.
• May require a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and 5 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience and application skills with Adobe software, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other visual design software.
• Knowledge of HTML programming language and Dreamweaver experience a plus.
• Excellent MS Office suite skills and specifically advanced capabilities utilizing PowerPoint and skilled with its charts, animation, video, and graphic capabilities.
• Attention to detail, proofreading, and quality are key attributes.
• Ability to communicate (verbally, in writing, and visually) how design elements achieve brand goals.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines, using effective time management skills.
Submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio (link) to email@example.com. There are a lot of blah cover letters out there, and that is not what we are looking for. Your resume and portfolio will show your level of work, but we want to learn about YOU. Please use the cover letter as an opportunity to get a small taste of who you are as a person, not an employee.
When complete, please email your submission with the subject “PS_GD position” to: Kate Foley, VP of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not set the subject of the email correctly, your resume will not be reviewed. Detail and consistency is the name of the game!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.