Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is looking for a web designer to assist the marketing departments in the creation of designs for our clients. The candidate must be an expert in web design with proficient knowledge in HTML/CSS. The candidate must also thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented working environment.
Include the following but not limited to:
- Oversee and manage design projects
- Design, develop, maintain and update site content, graphics and appearance
- Manage multiple stakeholders and performance goals while problem solving and trouble shooting
- Manage expectations of clients and partner with labels towards same end goals
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Experience with creating sketches/wireframes, high-fidelity/in-browser mockups and everything in-between
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with cross-device/responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, as well as able to manage simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all departments.
- Ability to respond to business objectives with creative, innovative design solutions
- An online portfolio of work samples
- Knowledge of modern front-end tools like Sass and Gulp
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (particularly Drupal)
- Familiarity with Git
- At least 1–2 years of professional experience designing for the web
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
How To Apply