Junior Graphic Designer
Manna is looking for a passionate, talented graphics/packaging designer with experience working on consumer product packaging to join our team in the heart of NYC's fashion district.
We are known for our trend forward design in both product and packaging (check us out at www.mannahydration.com) and are looking to add a junior level designer to our team.
Requirements & Skills:
• BFA or BS in Graphic Design or related major
• Experienced user of Adobe CS5 specifically: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
• Strong branding and logo design skills
• Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and structure
• Photography skills and retouching capabilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Copy writing and/or advertising experience is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
• Ability to prepare mockup packaging for client review
• Ability to render 3D rendering for presentation is a plus.
If you’re looking for a change of pace from your traditional wholesale company, where you can be challenged and opportunities for growth are endless, please apply. We are a young, vibrant and very passionate group and would love to see what you can do!
Please submit your application before August 15th.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.