Director Research and Design
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading and overseeing the day to day functional team of the Innovation Center. Responsible for leading and driving concept definition, program management, facilitation, partner relationship management, and activities in support of HCSC innovation and strategic long term approach to driving results. Responsible for driving effective business decisions for both HCSC and our employer group customers, supporting multi-functional projects and strategy, and advising the business by identifying, trends issues and opportunities. This position ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision and selects, develops and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function and facility.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Business, Statistics, and/or Innovation Management.
* 8 years experience in a healthcare or consulting background, data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data and/or innovation.
* 5 years management and/or leadership experience.
* 3 years of direct innovation management and consulting experience.
* Experience managing project teams including monitoring and documenting staff performance.
* Knowledge and experience with the delivery of health care information and ideation to senior executives, and business partners including analysis and control of utilization within a managed care environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation, and negotiation skills.
* Experience with interacting with corporate leadership and external parties and initiating and developing long term business relationships in the marketplace.
* Experience working with Information Technology to manage and deliver effective client reporting solutions.
* Experience translating complex, technical subjects into clear business-oriented communications.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Master/Graduate Degree in Business or Innovation Management.
* Extensive implementation and/or project management experience.
How To Apply