Dimension Craft is seeking qualified candidates to join our design team! We are hiring for an Exhibit Detailer/Project Manager role.
The Exhibit Detailer / Project Manager utilizes AutoCAD software to produce 2D and 3D drawings (models) used for the production of exhibits, displays, and environments in addition to overseeing projects through the construction phase.
• Produce construction drawings for woodworking, metal fabrication, painting and electrical.
• Produce drawings for show set-up which include elevations, plans, exploded 3D views, carpet and electrical layouts utilizing AutoCAD
• Specify all finishing materials on drawings.
• Guide the project from start through completion.
• Work with Crew Foremen to determine the best method of construction.
• Review quality of workmanship during construction.
• Manage all detail files in accordance with Dimension Craft Inc. standards.
• Attend weekly department meetings.
• Associates or Bachelors degree
• 3-5 years detailing experience
• Project management experience preferred
• Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD software
• Basic construction knowledge
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.