Design Engineer - Store Fixtures and Millwork
RPG, a leading design firm of specialty retail environments is seeking a Design Engineer to work on store fixture and millwork projects. We have a very diverse client base of innovative start-ups and established luxury brand projects in fashion, beauty, jewelry, and hospitality. Our projects range in scale from small branded shop-in-shops to free-standing retail environments.
We are seeking a Design Engineer who exhibits in equal measure creativity and technical aptitude. We work with leading global retail brands and produce product and environmental solutions meeting our client’s aesthetic, operational, and financial requirements. We are a team of dedicated and creative professionals committed to collaborate problem solving and design excellence. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-driven culture is required.
Required Abilities include but are not limited to:
• Engineer highly custom and complex store fixture and millwork products utilizing a diversity of materials and technical innovation
• Use software to create and maintain complete and accurate submittal, production and procurement drawings
• Have the ability to work on several projects/items at different levels of completeness at any given time
• Possess excellent communication skills – you can speak, write and document all stages of project to management, vendors and customers on request
• Demonstrated abilities as a self-motivated and independent worker
• Fluent in SolidWorks and 3D AutoCAD
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the store fixture or millwork industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel as required
This is a full-time, permanent salaried position. Position includes full benefits.
Please send a resume along with a PDF of recent work examples
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.