A team within Adobe is looking for a UX designer who can help us evolve a project supporting, connecting and amplifying a global community of emerging artists who are using creativity as a force for positive impact
This is a special role, requiring big-picture thinking. You’ll take a deep look at the workflows that drive the creative process — from the customer’s very first moments getting started; to advanced workflows and team collaboration; to delivering inspiring content directly within the creative workspace.
The ideal candidate should also possess strong strategic, creative and planning skills that enable them to effectively communicate, negotiate and drive design solutions into our products and services.
At Adobe, you’ll constantly challenge yourself to learn. You’ll become an advocate for great design and for experiences that are intuitive, rewarding and delightful. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s most prominent designers, developing proficiency across a variety of disciplines.
- Creative Problem-Solving: Creativity is your calling. You apply that passion to everything about the product — look and feel, behavior, information architecture, messaging — anything that solves real-world problems.
- Sketching and Prototyping: You’re comfortable sketching your ideas. You use prototypes (low- and high-fidelity) to demonstrate interaction and test with users.
- Collaboration with Engineers and Product Strategists: You’d rather have a conversation than read documentation. You thrive in cross-functional teams.
- Cross-platform design: You design for a wide range of form factors, including responsive experiences for mobile and tablet.
- Testing and user feedback: You’re relentless about gathering feedback early and often. You’re actively involved in testing your own designs, using a lean, lightweight approach.
- UX Leadership: Take ownership of the design. Do research. Be articulate and persuasive about best practices. Get involved strategically and contribute new product ideas.
First and foremost: We look for designers that are inquisitive, passionate and collaborative.
You’re a great fit for Adobe if:
- You care deeply about creatives: You’re a creative person who is passionate about the creative process. You strive to consistently improve how we work, enabling designers to be more playful, expressive and successful.
- You focus on simplicity: You find ways to make complicated tasks easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren’t valuable.
- You believe great design is great business: You seek to have an influential role with the product team as a driver for design process and product strategy.
- You go beyond pixels: You do whatever it takes to make a product successful. You’re curious about how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the product UX.
- You iterate: You’re experiment-driven and always seeking a better way to do things.
Experience and Education:
- 5-7 years experience working in interactive design or UX roles.
- Demonstrable track record of success in designing and shipping real-world products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.