The Online Analyst will be responsible for all reporting and analysis for the Marketing departments to uncover opportunities to maximize sales across all channels. Aggregate, verify, and analyze various data sources to provide customer insights, segmentation opportunities and standardized reports.
* Use quantitative analysis to develop actionable customer engagement initiatives; provide strategic recommendations that will result in increased customer loyalty and profitable growth
* Perform customer segmentation and behavioral analyses to determine drivers of high customer lifetime value, and recommend strategies to improve customer acquisition and retention.
* Help to build long term strategies for advancing analytical/data-driven marketing practices
* Present your analysis to the rest of the marketing and executive team, complete with timely and actionable recommendations for implementation
* Develop dashboards, standard reports, forecasts, budgets and campaign reports for catalog, online, Studio and other marketing initiatives.
* Work with external vendors and internal partners to build history of circulation and direct marketing activities
* Work with marketing leadership to provide clear data-driven direction for the organization.
* Work with members of the IS team to maximize data collection and reporting capabilities.
* Provide ongoing merchandise analysis for web, catalog, and Studio campaigns.
* Work within Google Analytics, DWR CRM database and other proprietary tools to understand our trends, gaps, and opportunities.
* Direct marketing analysis and recommendations on circulation roll ups and prospecting.
* Must have 5-7 years of expertise in marketing analytics, preferably for a retail or direct mail company.
* Must have excellent PC skills in Excel, Access, MS Word, and Outlook.
* Proficiency with SQL and relational databases.
* Must have strong analytical and conceptual skills; strong communication skills, both verbal and written; high attention to detail with excellent follow-through; ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity.
* Direct marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* References from employer required.
* Experience with CRM programs a must.
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/js2ks654nzs5dz7w
How To Apply