VCNY Home (Victoria Classics) is a major importer of fashionable home textile products. We specialize in highly embellished and hand crafted product, designed to meet the individual needs of each customer.
We are proud of our diverse customer base that spans many diverse operations. From department stores and big box retailers to discounters and alternative marketers.
Since being founded over 29 years ago, VCNY Home has grown into one of the most successful companies in its field nationwide.
Please visit our website, www.vcnyhome.com for more information about our Company.
The Pillow/Rug Designer is responsible for the creative design of Area Rugs and Decorative Pillows for a variety of retailers ranging from Mass Market to Fashion Market. The person will execute from concept to finished product all designs by working with our vast design support teams. The position works very closely with our Sales, Merchandising and Production teams in the United States.
• Design Pillow and Area Rug products for a diverse customer base.
• Work on customer specific development.
• Work with the Product Development and Design Teams in developing original designs from a concept to a finished product.
• Review factory samples for pattern, color, repeat and construction.
• Assist the Product Development Team in the preparations of instructions and creation of technical specs.
• Assist in the creation of presentation boards.
• Assist in the creation of trend boards.
• Bachelors Degree in Textile Design.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Soft home design.
• Must have fabric construction knowledge including jacquard and embroidery.
• Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong Thinking and Communication Skills.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and handle deadlines.
• Ability to work as a Team Member.
• Excellent color sense.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply