King Retail Solutions Is In search of...
A fresh, creative thinker with a passion for retail design. Must have a contagious work ethic, stubborn attention to detail, and strive to produce work at the highest quality standards while continually absorbing design knowledge and trends.
Provide support to the creative process through preparation of thorough, appropriate design solutions, creating a variety of presentation materials/design deliverables by computer, and hand methods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• May attend meetings with clients, including discovery, and presentation meetings.
• Member of creative team assigned to complete design jobs. Works under the direction
of lead Senior Designer.
• Coordinates, and utilizes skills to best effect within the parameters of the job.
• Responsible for preparing presentation work to KRS design standards.
• Responsible for designing to target budget.
• Participates in specific design review meetings.
• Actively monitors, and reports progress daily, communicating ongoing results to design team.
• Exhibits design contract awareness, with understanding of scope of work,
approved alterations to contract, and timeline requirements.
• Actively communicates requests for scope of work changes to team leader, and
requires approval prior to doing additional work.
• Communicates as a team member with Designers, Drafters, Account Executives,
Account Managers, and limited communications with consultants as needed.
• Utilizes, and prepares KRS labor, and expense reports daily, including adherence
to protocol, productivity, and accuracy of job costing.
• Proven ability to create highly effective, appropriate design solutions, and presentation materials for the retail market.
• Previous accountability as a team member responsible for providing creative concepts aligning with KRS' creative services.
• Proven competency in verbal, presentation, and written communication.
• Demonstrated computer design skills utilizing Corel, Adobe design software, and SketchUp, with potential work in Painter.
• Demonstrated hand rendering skills in conceptual sketching, and finished architectural illustrations.
• Proven ability to work within a design team environment, and application of design standards.
• Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys.
Education & Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in Design; One to two years Design experience in manufacturing or related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Please provide Cover Letter with stated salary expectations, Resume, and Portfolio for Consideration.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.