King Retail Solutions Is In search of...
A fresh, creative thinker with a passion for retail design. Must have a contagious work ethic, stubborn attention to detail, and strive to produce work at the highest quality standards while continually absorbing design knowledge and trends. Under the direction of a Creative Director, you will work on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development, with a focus on design execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates and utilizes team members' skills to best effect within the parameters of the job and target productivity levels.
• Provides direct and timely client communications and representation through the design process.
• Travels with Account Executives to represent KRS's design capabilities, and provide design consultation.
• Responsible for the completion of the design within the prescribed target budget and timeline.
• Achieves timely resolution of open design issues with the customer.
• Ensures that all elements of the Design standards checklist are complete and approved before passing project to Drafting.
• Responsible for accurate and timely progress reports to update design team and Design Manager.
• Accountable for ongoing design contract management with strong emphasis on fulfillment of scope of work, approved alterations to contract, and maintenance / renegotiation of deadlines.
• Actively communicates requests for scope of work changes to Design Manager, and obtains approval prior to making any adjustments.
• Achieves 75% billable productivity.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and other Abilities:
• Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Project and time management skills.
• Advanced computer design skills utilizing CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, Sketchup, 3D Viz, and other design software.
• Ability to create and deliver innovative design concepts on time and on budget with minimal direction.
• Advanced knowledge of environmental and graphic design in the retail marketplace.
• Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys.
Education & Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in Design; Three to five years progressive Design experience in manufacturing or related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Please provide Cover Letter with stated salary expectations, Resume, and Portfolio for Consideration.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.