• Provides support to the design process through preparation of complete, accurate working plans, charts, and scale drawings for complex projects, integrating skilled architectural/engineering drafting methods and procedures through the use of computer-aided design (CAD) equipment and software.
• Member of a team including architectural/environmental Designers, graphic Designers, and Detailers. Typically works under the supervision of a Senior Drafter.
• Maintains files and documentation per department protocols.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and prepare detailed electronic (CAD) working plans, charts, and/or scale drawings for complex projects from conceptual designs provided by the Designer.
• Interpret, and adapt specific program design standards to create and prepare detailed electronic (CAD) working plans, charts, and/or scale drawings for complex projects to a variety of architectural conditions.
• Ensure that all finished product is accurate, and complete. Utilize, and apply redline procedures per department protocol.
• Drawings are produced, and delivered by expected deadlines.
• Adheres to KRS drafting standards and practices.
• Communicates as a team member with Senior Drafter, Designers, account managers, and limited communications with consultants as needed.
• Utilizes, and prepares KRS labor, and expense reports daily, including adherence to protocol, productivity, and accuracy of job costing.
• Actively communicates progress, and schedule implications to Senior Drafter daily
• Proven ability to deliver highly accurate, and clearly understood architectural working plans, charts, and scale drawings.
• Proven competency in verbal, and written communication.
• Demonstrated computer drafting skills utilizing AutoCAD, with potential work in Revit, Microstation, and other CAD software.
• Demonstrated knowledge of architectural design drawings, drafting standards, and practices.
• Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys.
Please apply directly on our website www.kingrs.com/about/join-our-team and include a cover letter stating your salary requirements as well as a portfolio demonstrating your experience.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.