Luvu Brands is seeking a Creative Director to drive our three in-house brands: Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear, Jaxx Casual Living, and Avana Comfort. The ideal candidate will be adept at all things communication: from writing to Photoshop. Their weekly tasks will include delivering graphics for use on our websites as well as third-party resellers. They will create content for each brand to share through their email newsletters, social media and find data-driven responses to help drive sales while maintaining a positive brand voice.
The Creative Director will manage the creative department, containing a photographer/videographer, designer, and writer. This small team produces all of the visual content for the three brands, so time management and can-do attitude are essential. There is room for unlimited creativity and growth for the right person. Come join our team and help our brands cover the globe!
• Conceptualize and maintain the brand voice through all medias to ensure a cohesive presentation that resonates with the audience.
• Manage and organize projects for the Creative team. Set clear goals and provide feedback to ensure quality work throughout the process. Ensure that each project is completed to satisfactory fulfillment within the time allotted without going over budget.
• Work with the executive, sales, and design teams to implement marketing materials through advertising, web promotions, point of sale, email newsletters, blog articles, and trade shows.
• Direct photography and video to support and enhance the brand messages. Implement that creative work through various channels and medias.
• Write headlines, copy and articles as needed.
• Maintain and explore new marketing avenues including print advertising and social media. Upkeep all the various channels to ensure a positive and rich connection to the audience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Marketing required (Master’s degree preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in a design leadership role, such as Art Director or Design Lead
• Proven success in managing creative teams
• Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece
• Strong communication and writing ability
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required. Wordpress is a plus.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process
Please send a website showing examples of your work and a resumé.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.