Jr. Videographer/Photographer & Content Librarian
The Jr. Videographer/Photographer and Content Librarian will be responsible for capturing and assisting in the capture of authentic, outdoor lifestyle video footage and photography; both in studio and on location. They will edit and retouch their work and the work of others and will be responsible for maintaining the company media library.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture authentic, outdoor lifestyle video footage and still photography that aligns with the company’s brand standards.
• Represents products in believable situations while avoiding clichés.
• Shoot product photography in studio, including lighting setup.
• Develop and curate an organized, internally accessible media library of graphic and video products that simplifies content management.
• Edit and retouch photos and maintain them in the media library.
• Assist with video editing when needed.
• Track and be accountable for multiple projects with multiple deliverables at the same time.
• Take input from a variety of internal clients.
• Travel domestically up to 10%.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in photography and/or 1-2 years’ experience in a studio environment.
• Creative messaging and content development experience.
• Proven experience in a variety of photography styles.
• Experience in outdoor, hunting, and/or firearms consumer product industries.
• Familiarity with websites and digital marketing collateral such as digital display ads and common social media environments.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage time effectively in the planning and execution of multi-faceted photo and video projects.
• Must have an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic graphic design and HTML knowledge.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
• Familiarity with 4k camera workflows, media management and sound capture.
• This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Competitive pay rate commensurate to experience.
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance as well as voluntary short-term disability and accident insurance. Additionally we offer a 401(k) Plan.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. The applicant must be authorized to receive Technical Data and/or Technology under U.S. export control laws. Any offer made is contingent on the applicant passing a background check that will include a restricted party screening and, for prospective employees who are Foreign Persons, on the Company obtaining all necessary export licenses. In addition the applicant will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
• In addition to your resume please provide samples of your work. Submissions will not be reviewed unless they are accompanied by work samples.
Magpul is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply