Off-site Mid-level Freelance Graphic Designer
Busy virtual design agency looking for a junior- to mid-level freelance graphic designer to work from home on an as-needed basis. Projects include logos, infographics, websites, e-blasts, trade show graphics, posters, catalogs, brochures, direct mailers, PowerPoint presentations, and more.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in graphic design, including both print and web projects
- A strong portfolio that displays knowledge of design principles, color theory, layout skills and typography
- Solid proficiency in Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro (interactive)
- Solid proficiency in designing for PowerPoint and Word
- Solid proficiency in Sketch and InVision
- Print and web production knowledge
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Believe in “solutions, not problems”
Please submit a cover letter highlighting why you’re right for this position, your resume, a link to your portfolio, and your hourly rate requirements.
How To Apply