UX Designer - Contract
Johnson & Johnson is looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to work on digital products scheduled to launch in 2018. The J&J Health & Wellness team is working on consumer apps and professional tools for healthcare practitioners. UX design support is needed September through December. The number of hours each week is negotiable, but 30-40hrs per week should be expected.
The UX Designer owns the production and delivery of all design assets needed for product development. The UX Designer also assists with production of concepts, wireframes, device maps, user flows, screen/page layouts, prototypes and other deliverables. In addition, the UX Designer’s responsibilities include ownership of product style guides, pattern libraries, and management of design team files and assets.
- Expertise with visual design & typography
- Savvy with best-in-class interaction patterns for mobile and desktop.
- iOS and/or Android app design work is preferred.
- Proficiency with Sketch is a must.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite is ideal.
- Familiarity with InVision is ideal.
- Prepare and package design assets for use in digital products (website & mobile (iOS & Android)
- Document functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through wireframes, device maps, storyboards and user flows.
- Assist production of concepts, wireframes, device maps, user flows, screen/page layouts, prototypes and other deliverables.
Our team is based at global headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ. We are looking for someone who can co-locate with us at least 1-3 days per week. Note: The office is very accessible via the NJ Transit train.
The designer will be paid as a temporary contractor. The hourly rate will be based on level of experience, but will be competitive with industry standards in the NYC region.
If you are interested, please send a link to your portfolio and resume to Erin Skurdal, Product Ideation Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.