Customer Service Design Consultant
Stylex is an office furniture manufacturer located in Delanco, NJ.
The Stylex customer service team is looking for a design consultant. This individual would be a point of contact in many processes, including: interior design and layout specification, creating production and installation drawings, and integrating new product with current customer service standards. The right individual for this position will be enthusiastic and detail oriented. They will demonstrate strong communication skills, as well as an awareness and interest in the design industry.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create sales presentations, including technical CAD drawings and renderings in order to clarify all product features, dimensions, and appearance to clients.
- Create product renderings using SolidWorks and Adobe Creative Suite programs to support sales operations.
- Create production reference guides to convey technical customer requests and installation instructions to product fabricators and handlers.
-Create new produce 2D and 3D CAD files in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketchup formats to be used for interior design specification
-Assist with graphic design and project management of price lists and related sales materials
-Project manage offsite CAD and graphic design contractors.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree with a concentration in industrial design, interior design, or related field of study.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following CAD programs: Solidworks, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, graphic layout, and written.
- Excellent problem solving, project planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience working in the contract furniture or interior design industries is beneficial
Please note that training specific to the position responsibilities will be provided.
Target Start Date for this Position is September 2017.
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter with your most recent work experience and unique qualification for Stylex to email@example.com with appropriate experience. If applicable, please submit a Portfolio or work samples demonstrating any of the following: graphic design, interior/layout specification, CAD software abilities.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.