Anova is the leading smart kitchen brand with its award-winning connected sous vide device, the Anova Precision Cooker. Since its inception, the company’s vision has been to build an Anova Kitchen – a kitchen where devices are user-friendly, connected, and affordable, so everyone can cook like a pro. For more information, go to anovaculinary.com.
We are looking for a multi-faceted graphic designer to work under the VP of Hardware Product Management developing the next generation of connected cooking equipment and experiences. This role requires someone who feels just as comfortable jumping through many facets of design from creating a video ad right through to doing a full packaging design layout.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid demonstration of graphic design skills with the production portfolio to back it up
- Experience in doing print as well as online design
- Good understanding of brand and how it is communicated to the consumer
- Loves selling product with a very strong desire to help drive product adoption
- A strong willingness to understand the user needs, test and refine a concept
- Ready and willing to own the brand identity within a company
- Happy to build out the copy for product marketing
- Commitment to the team and working cross functionally
- Experience creating company style guides and brand assets
- Experience working within an ad agency and video production is considered a big bonus
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.