Senior Designer (m/f) UX/UI
You are a motivated and experienced designer?
You have an eye and passion for user experience?
You want to inspire and enhance our teams?
– Then join us in our studio in Munich as
SENIOR DESIGNER (m/f) UX / UI
Who are we?
PHOENIX DESIGN is one of the leading independent design studios in the world. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is mainly based on our exceptional team – our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry and Transportation. With our broad spectrum of international clients, you will be provided with a wide range of development opportunities.
At PHOENIX DESIGN we pursue a holistic concept, characterized by a user-oriented and brand-representative design and offer you a career option tailored to meet your personal needs. We are convinced that motivated and highly qualified individuals create great dynamics. Our teams complement each other by following an interdisciplinary approach, creating room for constant evolvement.
What will you be doing?
As Senior Designer you will work on the entire User Experience (UX) as a part of products, as apps or for the web within the field of consumer goods, automotive and medical. Your focus is on concept design and storytelling. In addition, you are great at Visual Design (layout, typography, icon language, animations, design guidelines, interaction …) as well as UI Design methods like wireframes, prototypes und scenarios. With your extraordinary creativity you are an inspiring force for your colleagues from all teams – you are proactive and committed, blaze the trail with your innovative ideas and share your knowledge with others. Thanks to your competence you will be responsible for leading international projects and confidently work together with new and existing clients, such as Adidas, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung or Zeiss.
What do we expect from you?
• Academic degree in Design (Interaction, Communication, Graphics)
• At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in an international agency setting
• Experience in client management, workshops, and presentations as well as project management
• Outstanding creativity and a particular feeling for extraordinary UX
• High level of self-motivation and the endurance to bring forward the visual design in a team
• Independent and cooperative functioning within the team
• Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
• Strong knowledge of design processes and methodologies
• Curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Beneficial: implementation of UI’s as interactive prototypes (e.g. HTML5)
What can you expect from us?
• Permanent position in an attractive environment
• Freedom to develop yourself professionally
• Further training through workshops and courses as well as trade show and congress attendances
• Regular team events (e.g. skiing, lunch talks, barbecues on our panorama terrace and many more).
• You will be part of a team that doesn’t only emphasize competence but also attaches great value to team spirit and an amicable way of working together
Do you want to become a Phoenix?
…then please send your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio with your most significant work samples (PDF or online) to firstname.lastname@example.org and be a part of our success story!
Please let us also know the earliest possible date to join our team.
For any further questions, please contact Katharina Unger at +49 711-955976-32 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
How To Apply