Graphic + Marketing Designer
Vida Kids Marketing + Graphic Designer
Vida Shoes International is seeking a Marketing Designer to play an integral part in bringing its kids division to the next level. This role will work alongside a cross-discipline marketing team with expertise ranging from creative, digital, strategy, and execution. This role supports marketing with everything from design concept to implementation for specific brands and works closely with product development and sales teams to bring a collaborative vision to life in the marketplace. This position is based at the Vida Shoes International Headquarters in New York, NY.
• Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support seasonal campaign materials to promote the company’s key product launches.
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics, tradeshow assets, and presentations.
• The Marketing + Graphic Designer is expected to not just flawlessly execute briefs but also generate ideas and be forward thinking for each brand.
• Prepare, package and spec files for print.
• Produce clean and organized print-ready files.
• Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure important deadlines are met.
• Ability to translate business objectives into visual presentations. This requires a full understanding of the strategic goals and marketing channels.
• Exceptional communication skills for both project management as well as presentation capabilities.
• Flexibility and comfort in multitasking. The role is fast paced and a keen eye for detail must remain during tight deadlines. Being savvy and resourceful is key.
• Desire to add value to the team, division, and company in all areas; within and outside of day-to-day responsibilities. Willing to put all hands on deck to collectively get the job done.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in graphic or brand design
• Fluent in writing and speaking English
• Must be a conceptual thinker.
• Ability to work independently and in team environments
• Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 30 lbs
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Strong familiarity with 3-D modeling and rendering (3DS Max, Solidworks, Rhino, Sketch-up) is a plus
• Animation skills are a plus.
• Photography skills are a plus.
PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME AND COVER LETTER
About Vida Shoes
Since 1973, Vida Shoes International has been committed to becoming a global leader in the footwear industry. We are dedicated to designing, producing and marketing quality branded footwear using our expansive international resources. Our wealth of knowledge stems from the diversity of brands and successful products we have produced year after year.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opening. Vida Shoes International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. At this time, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Direct applicants only, no third-party staffing inquiries, please.
How To Apply