JOB POSTING – Creative Copywriter
WHO WE ARE:
At FOREO, we want to empower you to create the world in your own image. The belief that you are unique is behind everything we do, and everything we do is designed to help you feel naturally beautiful and healthy. That’s what keeps us working hard to create pioneering products that have a positive impact on your well-being.
Our approach is a bold one: we don’t just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It’s a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique product designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well-being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we’re just getting started.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
FOREO is looking for an outstanding Creative Copywriter to work in our award-winning Content Studio from our Las Vegas office. Maybe you cut your writing teeth in a fast-paced digital agency, or as an in-house writer for a multinational brand. Perhaps you excelled as a staffer for an online publication, or pride yourself as an experienced blogger with a working knowledge of content management systems and SEO. You have experience across digital and print, and the ability to write for video and audio. Now you’re looking for an entirely new challenge, something that will excite you, push you, and broaden your creativity.
If that's an accurate description of where you stand at the moment, FOREO’s Las Vegas office might just be the place for you. As our US Creative Copywriter you would be asked to play an integral role in our award-winning creative studio, creating outstanding content to excite, entertain and challenge a global audience. Responsibilities are wide-ranging, from targeted web text, blog posts, columns, advertising copy and product-launch deliverables from concept to completion, it’s a pivotal position with a number of opportunities for professional growth. If you’re serious about the craft of content production, we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a global beauty design brand where products are currently stocked in 5000 stores worldwide across 35 countries. Prominent retailers include Sephora, Harvey Nichols, Macys, Nordstrom, Ulta, Asos, H&M and Boots. With 30-owned stores across China, 20 offices worldwide and two new state-of-the-art facilities opened in EU and the US, FOREO already boasts a well-established global footprint.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Develop a deep understanding of the brand and help shape the tone, voice, look and feel of our
brand presentation as a whole
• Review and transform existing copy into captivating, commercial and informative text - targeting
end customers, retailers, distributors and leading journalists
• Develop creative ideas and concepts, in collaboration with our Creative Director, talented design
and US heads for PR and Social Media/ Influencer relations.
• Develop written content for all support materials: press releases, sales letters, newsletters,
leaflets, flyers, posters, banners and packaging contents, POS Material etc.
• Proofreading copy to check spelling, grammar and textual accuracy within set guidelines
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
• The candidate should demonstrate a genuine passion for copywriting and conveying a message
succinctly and in line with business needs
• Ability to creatively research and formulate potential marketing strategies from concept to
• Ability to write clear, persuasive, original copy without error, and to deadline.
• English Native Speaker
• Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude, proactive in wishing to get the job
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required (English, Literature,
Journalism, Marketing or Communications degree preferred)
• Master's Degree a plus but not required
• A minimum of 3 years of professional copywriting experience, with a clear talent and drive to
• Amazing company culture
• Surround yourself with talented team members. We hire great people based upon our core values
creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment
• Work for an innovative brand that consistently raises the bar for our industry
• We’re a small, growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Company paid health, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance.
Please email resume for consideration
How To Apply