Position: Marketing Designer
Reports to: VP, Marketing
Julius is an influencer marketing company founded in 2015 by former NFL Giant Tiki Barber, Mark Gerson of Gerson Lehrman Group, and former Seamless Executive, Jared Augustine. Julius provides influencer marketing software to marketing agencies, media companies, PR firms, and brands directly.
Whether you are looking to source talent for an event, leverage an online influencer for a paid social campaign, or create new content/videos/ads with influential talent, our software is the leading solution. Our software has the most sophisticated search functionality and robust profile information available thanks to our engineers, talent procurement, agency relationship, and research teams.
Why Influencer Marketing?
We all know word-of-mouth is an effective advertising medium, and now you can buy it. The Influencer Marketing industry is expected to grow from $500 million to $5 - $10 billion in the next 5 years.
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to support our growing marketing initiatives and develop a strong visual identity. The Marketing Designer will report to Marketing and work closely with the Product team- designing elements for events and marketing campaigns. Specifically, the Designer will be tasked with projects that include: product email, PowerPoint presentations, sales collateral, digital asset creation and more.
We look for candidates, who feel a great deal of pride and ownership in the work that they produce who are eager to get involved in the design process.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Work alongside Marketing, Sales, Product & Engineering to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Work to bring the creative/visual elements of our marketing materials to life with eye-catching graphics, presentations, one sheets, infographics, and other sales materials.
- Design and quickly build PowerPoint decks
- Help produce polished, professional materials that convey Julius’ platform in a simple, smart fashion
- Deliver on-brand, high-quality content, and assets
- Develop and ensure successful, consistent representation of the Julius brand visual language
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant marketing design experience
- Deep proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) and other design tools
- Working knowledge of Sketch
- Web/Marketing Design– Adhere to brand style guide to create e-mail, graphics, marketing material, and other web imagery
- An excellent sense of typography, layout, general design principles and attention to detail
- The ability to keep cool while wearing many hats in a fast-paced, creative, and flexible environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and a logical approach to tight deadlines and challenging design asks
- Team player, demonstrates the ability to receive and apply feedback and input for direction
- Wants to have fun building something they love
How To Apply