Lead Industrial Designer
Astro is currently looking for a LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER.
Lead Designers at Astro set the creative pace on multiple programs and at times, lead other designers and outside collaborators. All designers must be able to present strong points of view via killer visual & verbal skills to Astro teams and clients alike. In addition to collaborating on design, designers must have the ability to hit schedule & budget goals and support other design teams as needed.
- 5+ years of experience and a degree in Design
- A strong, original portfolio of diverse creative work
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead development teams
- Ability to inspire others & take direction from Creative Directors
- Understanding of global trends, technology and fashion
- Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills
- Strong storytelling skills and techniques
- Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Advanced 3D Visualization skills via Alias, Rhino, ProE, etc.
- Ability to deliver design data to engineering, manufacturing, etc.
- Knowledge of prototyping and manufacturing processes
- The ability to inspire & challenge the design world daily
NOTE: Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.