Senior Product Experience Designer
You see products as part of something bigger: experience, brand, strategy.
You enjoy jumping from product design to design-engineering, from graphic design to strategy.
You have abundant patience and curiosity to challenge complex problems and solve them creatively.
You can manage projects and engage clients.
NOTE: This is a product (ID) design position, not a UX position.
Key aspects of the job
• Envision innovative experiences
• Approach research/strategy and translate it into tangible design solutions.
• Design emotionally appealing products as part of compelling brand strategies.
• Manage projects and clients
• Inspire and mentor other designers.
The candidates should demonstrate:
• Excellent form development skills and a flair for graphics. Ability to translate emotions into
• Design engineering skills and a deep understanding of the manufacturing world.
• Solid modelling, rendering and sketching abilities. Parametric CAD modelers are a plus.
• Experience in facing clients and manage other designers.
• Being a self-starter yet a team player.
• Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
• Degree in Industrial Design or related disciplines
• 6+ years experience
• International experience is a plus
In addition to a resume and cover letter, please provide a portfolio showing sample projects (pdf only) or a portfolio website.
How To Apply