Foodfight creates category leading kitchen & lifestyle goods under the Curtis Stone brand. Our product matrix includes cookware, cutlery, bakeware, gadgets, small electrics, & serveware. We are in search of a well-rounded, organized and talented industrial designer. You must be curious by nature.
You will work directly with the internal design team to develop new innovative product through sketching, 3D modeling, rendering, and prototyping.
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and portfolio of your work via link or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio should show your thinking, sketching, Solidworks and modeling skills.
• Rapid ideation and rendering (analog and digital).
• Conceptualize and develop new products.
• Communicate with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
• Provide solutions necessary to achieve innovative designs.
• Application of consumer insights into innovative design solutions across a multitude of media.
• Perform other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work & thrive in a team environment.
• Feasibility Designing. Understanding the importance of identifying engineering constraints early in the development phase.
• Ability to design to scale and usability constraints.
• Experience in building appearance models/prototypes in support of design projects.
• Expert level using Solidworks, in both solid modeling and surfacing (minimum 2+ years’ experience, post-school in a professional environment).
• Base knowledge in designing manufacturable designs for common product materials, including various metals & injected plastics.
• Free to work unencumbered by a previous non-compete agreement.
• Independent, self-motivated, well-rounded individual with a passion for design.
• Experience in Housewares market is a plus.
Tell us about yourself. We want to know what makes you the most ideal candidate, in addition to what you can bring to the Foodfight team that is special. We will only consider applicants who include a cover letter.
How To Apply