Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a versatile Senior UX Designer to join our growing design team. Our designers contribute to clients’ projects at all stages of development. We might start from scratch, conduct user and stakeholder interviews, make personas and journey maps, and continue on to iterating on designs and prototypes through delivering final assets for launch. We might come into the middle of an in-flight program-size project and conduct analysis and usability correction or feature enhancement. We might provide research and vision for handoff to an internal development team.
The ideal candidate must be able to both fly solo on spinning up a project and drive a small collaborative team’s experience design on an in-development project. We value user-centered design, iterative processes, research validation, elegant experiences, and detail-oriented craftsmanship.
- Have shipped multiple iOS, Android, and/or web products
- 5+ years UI/UX experience
- Portfolio demonstrating mastery of native iOS, Android, and/or responsive web design principles
- Ability to autonomously pursue elegant solutions to open-ended problems
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Proven ability to create interactive prototypes
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and champion a design vision across all levels of an organization
- Strong written communication skills with ability to make transparent design documentation and client-facing presentations
- Ability to create and maintain flow charts, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Ability to effectively work on more than one project at a time
- Experience conducting user research and stakeholder interviews
- Solid grasp of standard design tools, ex: Sketch, Omnigraffle, the Adobe Suite, Zeplin, etc.
- Agency experience
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Experience with RITE method usability testing
- Experience in visual and motion design; ability to translate UX design into high quality visuals
- Mastery of Sketch & InVision
- Knowledge of mobile or front-end web programming
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Fun office environment with Games Systems/Arcades, Snacks, Beverages
- Occasional Nintendo Switch battles, Board & Card games, & Game Nights
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.