Sr. Visual Designer
WellDoc is a digital health technology company that develops mobile solutions to drive behavioral and clinical change in chronic disease. WellDoc’s goal is to improve patient self-management and help physicians overcome gaps in the delivery system to improve clinical outcomes and decrease cost. WellDoc has commercialized the first mobile prescription therapy, BlueStar®, for adults with type 2 diabetes. Mobile prescription therapy fills the support gap between patients and providers during the 8700 hours that individuals are living their lives outside the healthcare system. WellDoc has a proven track record of contributing published, peer-reviewed clinical evidence since 2008 and as recently as June 2015 has presented real-world patient engagement and clinical outcomes at the American Diabetes Association’s (ADA) 75th Scientific Session. BlueStar is recognized by the ADA on its website as the first and only in the new class of diabetes treatment known as Mobile Prescription Therapy. For more information, visit www.WellDoc.com and www.BlueStarDiabetes.com.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented, innovative Visual Designer to join our growing team. We are looking for a candidate with strong concept skills and the proven ability to design at the highest creative level. This person will work as a member of an integrated team that includes other graphic designers, writers, and interactive designers
• Create visual graphics with a compelling, consistent look and style across all our products, presentations, and website
• Expert knowledge experience with iOS and/or Android mobile app design
• Create designs in a timely manner where information is easy to find, read, and understood
• Own the visual look of marketing collateral including logos, tool interface, and external websites
• Communicate effectively in cross-functional teams and present ideas and designs effectively to many different recipients
• Artistic skill and ability to produce original graphics (icons, symbols, logos, etc.)
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple design projects while meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
• BA/BS degree in Design and 5-7 years of relevant experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, animation)
• Portfolio or work samples showcasing creativity, and depth of thought coupled with fluency in best practices for Interaction Design, Visual Design
• Expert level skill with Adobe Creative Suite
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.