LumiSource, LLC is a leading national distributor of stylish home decor at affordable prices. We supply to the nation's top retail chains as well as independent and online retailers. Our product lines range from contemporary furniture to lighting and accessories. Our inspiration mostly derives from industrial, modern, and mid-century modern design. We are committed to innovation, constantly refreshing our product offerings and expanding our position in the marketplace.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate interested in photography and art direction, willing to jump in and support the marketing department. From ad design to photography, this candidate must exhibit strength in the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize assignments. You will be expected to work on site in our Elk Grove Village office, local candidates are preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain approval by presenting concepts at marketing meetings.
- Design layout for print ads
- Assist in the creation of marketing email campaigns
- Develop graphics for marketing collateral
- Photograph furniture samples
- Maintain product image library
- Color correct and edit photos for clarity and composition, as well as some photo manipulation
- Schedule, plan and set up product photo shoots
- Take compelling lifestyle product photos
- Assist in the layout of annual catalog and calendar
- Graduate of an accredited Graphic Design Program
- Some photography experience is a plus
- Strong sense of composition and art direction
- Expert level in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Familiarity with iPhoto and Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time position. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio samples (max 5mb) to both Steve Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Taylor Brinkman (email@example.com).
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.