Industrial design intern
PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Industrial Design Intern. This position is based in Phoenix, Arizona, is a paid internship, and reports to the Industrial Design Manager within the Engineering department. In this position you will be an integral part of the product development team that creates some of the best performing golf clubs in the industry, and participate in concept generation, model building, product research and design implementation.
We are seeking a candidate who has outstanding verbal and visual communication skills, a thoughtful approach to ideation, an acute sensitivity to colors and forms and can contribute at all stages of a project. The minimum skills required for this internship are:
• currently enrolled full-time in an accredited university in the U.S.
• undergraduate or graduate students with 3.2 GPA or higher
• Strong Sketching capability
• 2D software, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW
• 3D software, Pro-E preferred but not necessary
• Attention to details, excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and exploration
• Golf experience a plus, but not required
Interested candidates should send their resumes and portfolio to email@example.com, or you can fax them to: 602-687-4487, Attn: HR-MJA. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence. Please only non-tobacco users. PING, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.