Senior Digital Designer
Ideas On Purpose (IOP) is looking for a senior designer with 5-6+ years’ experience of UX/UI and visual design ready to transform their skills into a leadership role at IOP. You will have an opportunity to create and collaborate on projects that moves our digital work to new levels of creativity, technology and communication. You’ll help shape how we approach our work and challenge us to constantly evolve and improve our practices. This is an exciting time to join IOP and have a great impact on shaping creative work and the agency.
IOP is a NYC-based boutique branding and design agency. We work with both top Fortune 100 companies and a range of nonprofit organizations. Our work spans digital deliverables from: brand and marketing communications; annual reports and corporate social responsibility reports. We’re a small group of passionate designers (from UX/UI to visual design and production), strategists, writers, and producers who love what we do and have a great environment to do it in. Join us.
At IOP, you will:
- Work on leading the design phases of digital projects from discovery, UX/UI, visual design, through to overseeing production and launch
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, writers, strategists, and coders
- Execute on design and lead design teams to meet user experience goals
- Direct photography, illustration, and video
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and partners
- Mentor and lead designers to think of design in fresh new ways
- Research and evolve studio design best practices
- 5-6+ years designing websites, applications, or other interactive media
- A portfolio demonstrating current digital solutions
- Mastery of industry-standard tools: Adobe Creative Cloud suite, After Effects and Sketch
- Demonstrated excellence of design through: typography, layout, color and images
- A passionate curiosity for the best and new - desire to innovate upon emerging trends in user interface design and rich media content
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge on designing for e-mail marketing programs
- BFA or equivalent education in graphic design
- Experience with print design a plus
- Experience with digital annual reports, a plus
Submit resumé and portfolio site to email@example.com.
Please include salary requirements with submission.
No phone calls please.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.