Senior Interior Designer
This position is responsible for leading design efforts for TEAGUE's interior design department, utilizing conceptual skills, industry experience and imagination to bring innovation and creative excellence to the company's creative and design deliverables. This person has deep and wide-ranging design skills that encompass all facets of a holistic design process: from research, concept creation, and design development to implementation and liaison with development partners and vendors.
Why We Need This Position
Although TEAGUE is built on a strong foundation of creativity, that isn't all it takes to get the job done. In addition to top-notch design skills, successful innovation also requires sensational communication skills, diplomacy, and cultural sensitivity. If you love nothing more than the prospect of aligning the needs and talents of two parties—client and TEAGUE—in perfect harmony, then read on.
Who We're Looking For
You are a creative, collaborative, passionate and articulate designer with a strong aesthetic and a relentless commitment to quality. You are dedicated to creating relevant design solutions for a broad range of market segments, shepherding projects from concept and research through implementation on time and on budget. You've not only got in-depth industry knowledge, but a solid grasp of market research and commercial awareness, which you use to help shape and contextualize your design vision. A diplomatic, confident, and dynamic presenter, you excel at explaining your vision to diverse stakeholders and engaging them in that vision. You thrive in a collaborative environment, whether you are at the helm or working as a team member, and are committed to building strong relationships with both colleagues and clients. A typical day for you might involve delivering a client-specific presentation; participating in work/scoping activity, resource and budget planning for a given project; conducting internal and client phase reviews; fulfilling document retention procedures; mentoring staff; and leading or supporting various projects as needed. You are highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mentality, deeply committed to delivering only the highest quality work and always looking for ways to improve upon deliverables, anticipate needs, offer solutions, and generally exceed expectations. In short, we're looking for someone with design flair and cultural sensitivity, a passion for working at the intersection of design and technology, and great people skills, with a passion for travel to boot. If you think you've got what it takes to fill these shoes, we've got your dream job waiting for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
• Experience: BA or BFA in Interior Design , Environmental Design, or Interior Architecture required; 8+ years related work experience; proven design background covering all aspects of interior design; branding knowledge; sensitivity to color and design; understanding of global markets and knowledge of the latest industry trends
• Skills: Exceptional presentation skills, proven ability to engage and inspire clients; basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat; MS Office Suite, including, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Lync; Mac OS including Keynote; excellent communication skills, strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to build relationships
• Special requirements: Domestic and international travel up to 30 percent of the time
• Passion: Combining technology with creative design solutions
• Role: Conceiving and implementing relevant and innovative design solutions that meet and exceed clients' needs
• Personality: Collaborative, creative, diplomatic, dynamic, innovative
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/s5c5qpsqywdg2cdj
How To Apply