Junior 3D Designer, full-time, permanent
We are looking for a Junior 3D Designer to join our team. You will work with a Dearborn-based Creative Director, Creative, Strategic Production and Business teams as well as a multi-disciplinary global team in the development and delivery of experiences that emphasize visitor interaction, experience, learning, and action through a multitude of media. Based in our Dearborn office, there will be some travel involved, potentially up to a week at a time, to oversee the implementation of your ideas at shows and events.
● Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
● At ease with working in a multi-disciplinary creative community, where ideas morph quickly in response to constantly updated information
● Comfortable with using concepts generated collaboratively and bringing them to life
● Trustworthy with highly confidential information
● Generate ideas and translate sketches and concepts into rendered visuals
● Assist colleagues in gaining approval for this work internally and externally
● Collaborate with colleagues in evolving every aspect of each project, achieving a result that meets Client requirements
● Create compelling presentations of our point of views and proposals, assisting in Clients’ understanding and willingness to commit to that work.
Experience and skills required:
● Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Architectural design
● Skilled at working in CAD / 3D modeling (Cinema 4D and Vectorworks preferred) and rendering, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
● Ability to generate detailed CAD drawings that accurately communicate design intent
● Prepared to communicate their unique skills, talents and energy. Imagination works as a global collaborative team – the ability to communicate well across cultures and time zones and add a positive influence to our creative environment is a must
● Have a positive attitude and a sense of humor
Please email a covering letter and links to your work/projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.