Senior Brand Designer
San Francisco, CA | Marketing Team | Reports to Creative Director
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for life’s everyday adventures. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where do we need help?
Our company and brand is off to a fast start and we are in need of a talented, experienced designer to support this evolution. This person will be adept at working across print, digital, and retail, and have a willingness to learn new design disciplines. Strong typographic, layout skills are a must. Experience on set with film, photography and UX/UI design is a plus. Must be a team player, and a stickler for deadlines and details.
What does the job entail?
* Designing across multiple mediums that include (but are not limited to): print, digital, environmental, retail, social
* Ability to follow our brand guidelines, and execute them across a variety of design disciplines
* Capable of and interested in working across all aspects of the business to make sure design is integrated into everything we do
* Working with the Marketing team to create amazing, integrated brand experiences
* Ideating and presenting concepts to senior members of the team
* Collaborating with creative teammates to develop and support our website design and content marketing (email, blog, social media assets, and more)
What are we looking for?
* 6-8 years of work experience as a designer/senior designer; fashion, lifestyle and direct-to-consumer brand experience a plus
* BA/BS or equivalent
* An incredible portfolio of work
* Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong typographic and layout skills
* Knowledge of photography, art direction of shoots
* Knowledge of UX / UI
* Entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful – someone who will thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
What can we offer?
* Competitive salary + equity
* Health insurance
* Fitness benefits
* 401k retirement savings plan
* Paid parental leave
* Free shoes
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.