Interaction Designer (IX)- Mid-Level
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Designs interactive and interface design solutions for screen-based software applications and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
• Plans, validates, and implements research methods to test and gather interactive and interface design data; analyzes, evaluates, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
• Develops and implements interactive and interface design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
• Collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve interactive and interface design.
• Leads a project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality interactive and interface design solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
• Represents the interactive and interface design team for all phases of larger and more-complex development and design projects and programs.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
• Typically 4-6+ years experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in User Interface Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
• Strong understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for interactive and interface design testing and acceptance.
• Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall interactive and interface design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Ability to effectively communicate interactive and interface design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
• Strong skills in creative design tools (Creative Suite, CSS, HTML5).
Please note: Candidates should include an updated resume (Word or PDF) AND a Portfolio link/design samples when applying
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.