User Experience Designers (UX)- Senior/Mid/Junior levels
Interviewing multiple levels for multiple roles
Applies subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
• 0-10+ years experience leading multiple project teams of other designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of user experience design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications.
• Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners on user experience design and development.
• Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
• Provides domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
• Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, HCI, Human Factors Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, or Social Sciences research
Knowledge and Skills:
• Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Broad understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
• Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Please note: Candidates should include an updated resume (Word or PDF) AND a Portfolio link/design samples when applying
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.