Designer, 3D Visualization (Modeling)
We are day-dreamers, space cases, visionaries, tinkerers, illuminators, magic problem solvers, and imaginative storytellers. We see things from our eyes and follow our imagination. We look at reality and imagine a more perfect pristine world. One without limitations that focuses on endless possibilities. Armstrong White’s strong heritage in world-class visualization has resulted in the opening of Armstrong White Chicago, our newest studio built specifically for the visual brand expression of luxury, technology and performance products.
We are seeking a talented Designer, Visualization (3D modeling) to join our fast-growing Chicago team to create world-class visualizations of products for market-ready imagery, animation or video. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge in high-fidelity polygonal modeling through programs like Autodesk Maya/Max, and a working understanding and love for the entire visualization rendering process.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Advanced knowledge 3D modeling (what your craft is)
- Modeling: Advanced knowledge in polygonal modeling and UV mapping (products)
- Composition: Advanced knowledge in the creation of CGI scenes and define camera settings
- Animation: Understanding of building product-based animations
- Materials: Understanding of material creation and application
- Lighting: Understanding of lighting techniques
Lead tasks (how you apply your craft internally)
- Tasks: Lead tasks assigned by Client Service or Producer of engagements
- Rendering: Understand optimized render processing
- Workflow: Suggest process enhancements to improve quality or optimize workflow
Support presentations (how you apply your craft externally)
- Assets: Provide visual assets for presentations and/or release to clients
- Co-present: Present visualization portion of presentations to clients when appropriate
- Service: Support Producer in building client relationship
Please provide resume/experience + portfolio to be considered.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.