Graphic Designer / Packaging Designer
Marcelle Group is looking for a graphics and packaging designer who is passionate about design, creative, and detail-oriented with strong conceptual as well as technical skills.
We are seeking someone with great taste in design who has a strong grasp of typography, composition and layout, and who thrives on learning and delivering excellent design.
We are more than willing to train the right person - graphic designers with no packaging experience are welcome as long as they are prepared to learn and excited to expand their skillset!
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Ability to collaborate and work closely with other design specialists including but not limited to: industrial designers, illustrators, retouchers, etc.
• Prepare occasional mockup packaging for management and client review (Strong hand skills a huge plus!)
• Stays up to date with color trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
• Support other departments with various graphic and marketing requests
• Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
We also require a positive attitude, and the ability to take direction and criticism, as well as contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer. Familiarity with licensing a plus.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
• 1-2 years experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply